RFID Locker locks are an ideal solution for keyless access to Cabinets, Storage Lockers, Gym Lockers, WaterPark Lockers
RFID Cabinet Locks can be programmed to work with RFID Wristbands, keyfobs & RFID Access Cards
RFID Locker Systems are simple to use and can be programmed and setup under 5 minutes!
A) Private Use – each user has their own lock that is synced to their user card or wristband that will only work with that specific lock.
Note: this is the default factory setting.
B) Public Use – used for short term, multi user applications. Any card/wristband will work with any available lock.
Note: when locked in public mode a red light will flash every 5 seconds to indicate the locker is in use
- Card Type: ID, MIFARE, TIMIC
- User can set locking doors using whether single card or double cards. ID makes use of electromagnetic wave tech. The induction is more sensitive and the distance is less than 3cm.
- Power Supply: DC6V, 4 pieces of 5# alkaline batteries can be used for more than 1 year. Attached power supply head is prepared.
- The main chip of circuit board is the US. Texas Instrument TI Chip, the power consumption of which is low. Static Current: 5-10uA, Card Reading Current: 20mA, Lock Opening Current: about 300mA(last for 0.3s). work settings: temperature:-20°C~+70°C, humidity: 95%RH
- Lack of voltage indication: when the voltage is less than 4.8V, the lock will give a indication and the red LED will light. At the same time, you can still open the lock for more than 50 times
- Specialties: Using the cards to open the door. The door will open automatically. Handle is not needed. You can use mechanical equipment to open the door for emergencies. Combined gears movement to ensure the safety and the reliability. Watch band type cards are worn for convenience. It prevents from water, humidity, high temperature, tampering and erosion.
- System Settings: a front lock body, a core of lock, a door holder module, door open cards.
- Sauna centres
- Office cabinet doors
- Swimming Pools
- College/School Staff rooms, Personal Lockers
- Gym Lockers