RFID Asset Tracking
RFID Assets Tracking are the prime high value property of any organization. An organization owns different categories of assets. Keeping track of all the assets is an exhaustive and complex task. The loss of assets raises severe problems to the organization functionally and financially.
To address this complex issue, Identium has come up with Cloud based RFID Asset tracking Management Application Software that would keep track of assets and makes the process of searching and verifying assets easy.
Asset management Application automates the process of maintaining and tracking the assets from the time it arrives into the organization to the time it retires from the organisation. The process of Asset Verification is made simple using Asset Management Application. As a part of verification process, a report comprising of the unidentified assets and their details are displayed:
• RFID Asset Tracking and Maintaining assets made easy.
• Different kinds of assets can be easily tracked irrespective of their physical features.
• Generation of various reports.
• Easy to deploy.
• User Friendly.
• Integration with various RFID Devices.
• Report comprising Complete movement log of a particular asset, utilization can be generated.
• The details of employees working in the organization can be stored in the database.
• A report comprising details of asset assignments to various employees can be generated.
• The assets can be verified for their existence in the organization.
How Does RFID Asset Tracking Work
Whether being used in agriculture to track livestock or in a warehouse to monitor a manufacturer’s supply chain, the basic principles of how an RFID tracking system works is very much the same. First, you’ll require the correct tools:
RFID Tags (Passive, Active, or Semi-Passive)
An RFID Reader
A computer database equipped with Asset Tracking Software
Once the right equipment is in place, the RFID asset tracking process can be broken down into four stages
Data is stored on an RFID tag, with a unique Electronic Product Code (EPC), and is attached to an asset
An antenna identifies the signal of a nearby RFID tag
An RFID reader is connected wirelessly to the antenna and receives the data that is stored on the RFID tag
The RFID reader then transmits the data to an asset tracking database where it is stored, evaluated, and actioned
Advantages of using RFID for asset tracking?
Lowers costs and working time through automation
Provides a Good Return On Investment.
Reduces asset loss and theft with a live tracking system.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Fill out this form and our team will get back to you