RFID Solutions For Sample Management
We Provide RFID solutions for sample management to automate sample identification and track them and generate reports based on your research.
Many solutions are available for sample tracking and identification. Emerging electronic sample labeling technologies such as radio frequency identification (RFID), as well as more traditional solutions, are described here. Using RFID to tag samples can reduce costs and errors in biobanking, providing important long-term benefits.
Versatile Applications in Sample management
- Tissue culture
- Bio technology
- Cell culture
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular endocrinology
- Plant Genetics
- Reproductive Biology
- Micro biology
- Bio chemistry
- Immuno Genetics
- Gene banks
We Have The Best Support Around
We develop information management system to automate sample identification and track them and generate reports based on your research observations and to manage the research in a productive way.
- We develop information management system to automate sample identification and track them and generate reports based on your research observations and to manage the research in a productive way.
- We help research labs identifying and monitoring on daily basis, the expired and ready to expire preparations. We facilitate research scientists in drug research labs to monitor the samples and reagents
- We supply low temperature labels. These have a low temperature resistant protective film. The operating temperature is between -195c to +70c. Variable data such as barcode, human readable text, serial number can be printed on them.
- We provide RFID solutions for long storage samples of importance to automate sample identification and track through various departments
- Monitoring on daily basis biochemical, biopsy, cord blood, IVF samples, Pharmaceutical , Intermediaries, vaccines
- Write to us for innovative solutions for Pharma and other research Industries.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Fill out this form and our team will get back to you